SEATTLE – During the Starbucks annual shareholders meeting, CEO Howard Schultz had a clear message to send to investors who don’t support gay marriage: he doesn’t want your business.

It’s one thing to stick to one’s beliefs, but it’s another thing to allow those beliefs to cross the line and become zealotry. It appears Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz crossed that line during the meeting, mixing his belief system with business.

Schultz went on to claim that Starbucks strives to “embrace diversity of all kinds.” He went on to tell a shareholder who stands behind tradition marriage to sell his shares and invest elsewhere.

Forbes reported that Schultz seemed hostile and intolerant of any shareholders who objected to gay marriage for moral or religious reasons.

During the meeting, shareholder Tom Strobhar (who founded the Corporate Morality Action Center) pointed out that after the company voiced its support for a referendum backing gay marriage in Washington state, a boycott by traditional marriage supporters caused a drop in sales revenue.

What do you think? Is this a bad move on Starbucks’ part?

Freedom Daily contributed to this post.

BREAKING: Network Marketing Legend Ditches Industry And Creates 7 Figure Income Online

I thought I was doing everything right… I went to a good college, and got good grades so I could get a high paying job at the end of 4 years.

But, I quickly realized… that getting a traditional style job is painfully boring.

PLUS, why would I want to work 40 hours a week for 40 years of my life, on the hopes of having enough money to retire when I’m too old to enjoy it?

All I really wanted was to make enough money so I could support myself and live life on my terms.

Back then I only needed $3,000 per month to be financially stable.

The struggle was, I was making baby money and soon enough I’d either have to get a “real job” or I was going to move back in with my parents.

The real struggle was that my parents had given me everything; raised me, put food on the table, put me & my 2 brothers through college and here I was feeling like a disappointment, not providing anything for my family in return. Ever felt like this?

At first, all I wanted was to make enough money to cover my rent and food. But when it really boils down to it I really just wanted to make my parents proud & take some financial burdens off their shoulders so they could retire.

So I went on this long journey to figure out how to become a successful entrepreneur, but I realized I was trying to make money in all the wrong opportunities.

I tried starting my own car detailing business, selling on amazon & eBay, network marketing, literally everything you can imagine.

I had some small successes, but failed more than I succeeded and in the process I managed to rack up $50,000 in credit card debt. (I felt kinda like this guy below)

But then I met my friend, Mike, who literally changed my life. He showed me how I could make money online building what I now call “cashflow websites.”

Simple 2 page websites that you could put $1 in advertising and make at least $2 back in revenue.

He would set up these little websites and start creating additional sources of income in the matter of days.

I saw him start to make over $30,000/mo all from home from behind his laptop.

And even better yet,

Some of his friends were earning $1,000,000 their first year setting up these little “cashflow websites”.

So I created a master plan. I was gonna learn from Mike, and whoever else I could until I figured it out.

So I invested all the money I had, including hiring one of the greatest marketing coaches in the world. Which as you can imagine wasn’t cheap. And learned a bunch of cool stuff…

The problem was that there was a lot of hype, B.S., and stuff that just flat out didn’t work.

After months and months of failure and wasted money I finally started making money!

One of my businesses started making $20/day. Then another one started making $1000 per month…

And we just continued to tweak and refine the process. And I even got to the point where one of them is currently earning us over $100,000 per month.

What would you do if you had a business paying you $100,000 per month?

That would be pretty cool, right?

(below is a screenshot from one of our merchant accounts)

To say the least, it’s been WILD, exciting, and has opened my eyes to whats possible when you run with the right opportunity.

After buying an Aston Martin for my Birthday, traveling the world for 3 years, & meeting some of the most influential people on the planet… a bunch of my friends started bugging me to teach them the ropes.

So reluctantly I started showing a few of them. And they started getting similar results.

And now I’ve shown 103 people how to earn an extra $3,000 per month using this exact method I’m going to show you. I call it “The No B.S. Breakthrough Method To Building Your First Digital Business Online!”

After becoming successful at making money online not only was I able to become totally financially free, travel the globe, and impact the lives of people around the world.

But I now have a mission, a sense of purpose.

We’ve partnered with Tony Robbins & Feeding America to end hunger in America.

And this month alone we’ve fed 110,000 starving American children.

So, here’s my FREE gift to you…

If you’d like to learn exactly how I’ve built a $119,000 per month internet business and how we’ve shown 103 students how to earn an extra $3,000 per month in under 30 days then…

1. Click the register button below
  2. Enter your name and email
  3. I will email you the recorded webinar

See you soon!

The Black Box Business Model | Copyright @ 2017 All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Earnings Disclaimer

249 thoughts on “Starbucks CEO: “If You Support Traditional Marriage We Don’t Want Your Business”

• March 4, 2017 at 7:42 am

The comment by Mr Schuitz are sad, but not surprising. In this PC world that we live in tolerances is tolerate as long as you agree with me. Mr. Schultz and Starbucks are not the only major corporation that takes this stance, therefore we who believe in traditional marriage should educate ourselves with the facts/truth about the danger of redefining traditional marriage and be ready to give an answer with gentleness and with respect.

• March 5, 2017 at 1:16 pm

When you’re worth 2.9 billion dollars I think you forget about the little man! It’s not good business to state your political or religious opinions! When you have that much money however you tend to have this feeling that you can do or say what ever you want! So he doesn’t want your business if you believe in tradional marriage! That’s a stupid comment to make. So he is saying that people that believe in tradional marriage have no rights to their owns beliefs. Why not just keep your own personal beliefs to yourself? He didn’t have to make that comment. If he was only worth one Million dollars you know for a fact he wouldn’t have said that publicly!!! They will lose business from this but in his mind he doesn’t care he’s worth 2.9 billion and is 63 years old. What does he care? The people who made him rich care!!

• March 14, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Conrad, VERY WELL SAID!!!

• March 4, 2017 at 11:06 am

Stupid Ass… get back in the kitchen and out of our bedrooms!!

Get me some coffee, won’t ya sweetie!

• March 4, 2017 at 11:14 am

i won’t give you business

• March 4, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Wow! If this is real Mr Schuitz is a hypocrite of what he proclaims: embrace diversity of all kinds! ! He is the perfect example of intolerance of diversity . I support tradional marriage n I will not buy any Starbucks products from now on as per Mr. Schuitz requests.

• March 5, 2017 at 4:26 am

No I don’t think he was wrong, or out of line in saying it.
    It’s one thing if you chose to have a traditional marriage, based on your beliefs. It’s quite another to force your personal choice of “traditional” marriage only onto others.
    To take the argument of someone else’s love, and commitment to another person, as harmful or deminishing your marriage is rediculous! The quality of your marriage is completely reliant on your and your spouses choices, not another couples!

• March 5, 2017 at 4:27 am

No I don’t think he was wrong, or out of line in saying it.

• March 10, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Do you see the irony in your response? He is now forcing his beliefs on mine. If he had said he believes in non traditional marriages I would be fine with that. Why can’t he be fine with letting me have my own beliefs. He if forcing me to stop going to Starbucks because he just said he doesn’t want my business. It makes me sad because I love to go there and I really appreciate the people that work there. But I’m done! He doesn’t want me–no problem. I can support a local coffee shop.

• March 5, 2017 at 10:26 am

“Traditional marriage has been around for more than 5000 years. Yes, there were often polygamous unions, but there was one ‘first’ wife at a time. So to suggest we who believe in traditional marriage are “forcing” our beliefs on others is a gross over-statement. Most “traditionalists” believe that marriage is ordained by God. A portion of society , now accepts Civil Unions and same sex marriage, but no one would suggest they are God ordained. It is difficult to understand what the CEO of any company has to gain by the declaration he made. It is the ultimate hypocrisy to suggest this “my way or the highway” approach to business, especially since he is speaking for franchise owners who are also on the front lines and may not share his views.

• March 5, 2017 at 11:29 am

I will boycott Starbucks

• April 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I will be boycotting Starbucks also. As someone said in an earlier comment we are to be tolerant as long as we agree with your statement. So good for you Mr. Schultz maybe the same thing will happen to Starbucks like it did to Target!!

• March 5, 2017 at 3:13 pm

And…..another reason not to drink their shitty coffee.

• March 6, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Starbucks can go fuck its self! i don’t like gay people!
    if you call me a homophobic asshole, i maybe an asshole but you don’t scare me!!
    i just don’t like gay people! its because its not normal!

• March 11, 2017 at 4:22 am

Looks like I’ll be saving money by boycotting Starbucks permanently, and consuming less calories daily as well. This is actually a blessing – I’ll have more money in my wallet, I’ll lose weight, and my funds won’t be supporting a CEO who stands against my morals. Win, Win, Win!!!

• March 13, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Really! I’ll pray for this man and hope he finds the truth and a new job! I’ll still drink Starbucks when I’m in Barnes and Nobles Book Stores. Unlike the COE I believe you have your right to your believe and I have mine. Why should a company pay for what the COE says! They’ll vote him out sooner than later sooner is better!

• April 23, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I really feel sorry for the franchise owners who do not ascribe to this man’s beliefs but who will suffer for this man’s big mouth! He’s GOT his money and HIS is obviously the only well-being he is concerned about.

• April 24, 2017 at 2:03 am

I will never buy anything from the company run by this SHITHEAD SHULTZ
    Shame on you. You left wing libtard
    asshole